Enjoy a Safe Stay in Gatlinburg
Experience true Gatlinburg hospitality without worrying about your safety when you stay at Gatlinburg River Inn. Enhanced screening, cleaning, and lots of new measures to make your stay in our stunning Gatlinburg hotel safe and memorable.
We have a great staff that takes personal ownership in the success and care of our property. We follow all the guidelines set forth by the CDC, WHO, and the Health Department. We look forward to welcoming you back to Gatlinburg.
Our priority is our staff's and your safety. We are committed to upholding the highest standards of cleanliness throughout our hotel. We have aligned our check-in and check-out processes to the current situation and enhanced our room fixtures to reflect the same.
Before You Arrive
- Hand sanitizer available to all guests in the lobby
- Guests advised practicing physical distancing by standing at least six feet away from other people, not traveling with them. Areas to be marked for appropriate physical distancing.
- Lobby furniture and seating in other public areas reconfigured to promote social distancing.
- Enhanced cleaning standards throughout the hotel, including guest rooms, meeting spaces, common areas, and back-of-house spaces.
- Enhanced cleaning standards followed in all the guest rooms following CDC guidelines
- Housekeeping services available only on special request by the guest. No housekeeping personnel to enter the room with a guest's approval.
- Three day wait period before cleaning a room once a guest checks out
We encourage all guests and employees to continue to take precautions, including frequent hand washing, social distancing, and covering coughs and sneezes to prevent the spread of the coronavirus. More prevention measures may be found on the CDC website
What extra measures are being taken to clean the guest rooms?
We use superior cleaning products with a greater concentration of bacteria-killing agents, as recommended by the CDC, for cleaning our guest rooms. All guest rooms are cleaned regularly before and after your stay.
Are masks mandatory at the hotel?
Yes. All our staff and guests are required to wear masks and maintain social distancing when around people.